Service Assistant Manager
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time, Full Time
- 6 Day Week
UP TO $ 2700 / month
- Report to Outlet Manager
- Be part of day-to-day operations of outlet assigned to
- Give timely feedback on outlet’s performance and staff matters
- Work on sales targets, quality and service performance of outlet
- Assist in planning for sales and service targets, including strategies in achieving targets
- Develop and maintain restaurant's image, food quality, customers as well as staff initiatives
- Labour and food cost control
- Maintenance of outlet properties
e.g. upkeeping of outlet unit, furniture, equipment, utensils, cookery, etc.
- Liaise with internal departments, mall management, as well as suppliers
- Ensure work place safety and food hygiene standards are met
- Documentation of daily sales and operation reports, as well as collating monthly reports and documents for on time submission
- Recruitment of staff and conducting interviews
- Apply systematic approach in training and developing staff
- Motivate and reinforce staff discipline
- Minimum 'N'-Level qualification
- At least 2 years of service experience in F&B, restaurants or hotels field
- Candidate must display integrity and is honest
- Meticulous; understand customers’ needs and able to create regular customer base / retain loyal patrons
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; able to lead and promote team work to expand capabilities
Shift work, able to work on weekend and public holidays.
Meal & medical benefit.
Uniform allowance, CPF, Annual Bonuses apart from basic salary.
About the Employer