- Somerset - NS23
- Full Time
UP TO $ 2600 / month
• Host walk-in customers and educate them about the concept of the showroom and its products.
• Styling and designing of BoConcept showroom.
• Assess customer's needs and offer solutions to customers based on their requirements.
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge including target groups, the product range, industry trends, customization and selling arguments.
• Handle retail responsibilities such as housekeeping of store, providing strong customer service to customers.
• Offer customer complete and professional interior decoration solutions for their homes which adhere to BoConcept guidelines.
• Update personal sales figures daily/weekly and continuously improve performance to meet sales targets.
• Ensure an optimal flow of goods by following up on all deliveries, payments and keeping the stock room well organized.
• Follow up actively on sales orders, deliveries and claims to ensure a high level of after-sales service.
• Make appointments with customers for Interior Design Service.
• Work in collaborative spirit with Interior Designer or appointed contractor by customer (if any).
• Able to perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely manner in order to achieve the overall target.
• Be a strong Brand Ambassador to promote the BoConcept Missions and Vision.
• Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Experience in interior design and/or furniture industry is preferred
• Experience in Customer Relationship Management is a bonus
• Able to multitask as this role may require the coordination of several projects at once
• Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills to coordinate with all levels
• Dedication to providing good service, world-class service
• Able to work well individually in a team
• Willing to work retail hours, including weekends and public holidays
• Familiar with Google and Microsoft Office
About the Employer