Guest Service Agent - Laundry Logistics Assistant
- Bayfront - CE1|DT16
- Full Time
- 5.5 Day Week
FROM $ 1600 / month
• Collect linens and amenities from loading bay and distribute them to pantries of designated floors across the 3 hotel towers in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with the established company’s policies and procedures.
• Collect soiled linens from hotel towers including areas such as pool, spa and fitness club.
• Ensure hotel’s pantry amenities are stocked up and replenished accordingly when required.
• Maintain overall cleanliness and order of the linen room.
• Report to Supervisor on any equipment that requires maintenance and repair.
• Ensure lost and found items are properly documented and arrange for them to be returned to guest.
• Perform other duties that are assigned by Supervisor.
Education & Certification
• Minimum Elementary School Education.
• Able to handle heavy loaded trolleys, linens and amenities.
• Able to walk extensively to and fro from the loading bay to the hotel towers.
• Able to work independently.
• Comfortable to work rotating shifts – Morning and afternoon shift.
About the Employer