Barista (Full-time) [Expired]
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
· Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
· Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
· Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
· Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
· Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
· Maintains regular and punctual attendance
· At least 16 years old and above
· No previous experience required. Training will be provided.
· Can commit for the long-term
· Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or public holidays
· Maintain regular
· 5 day work week
· Annual leave and others (medical, hospitalization, child/family care leave)
· Medical and dental benefits
· Retail incentives and other long-term rewards
· Partner meals and discounts
· Career progression pathways available
About the Employer