- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
FROM $ 1600 / month
You are required to:
Provide professional and courteous service to all customers.
Greet and interact with all customers to determine their individual needs and handle customer feedbacks, in the most appropriate manner.
Perform sales, trade-in and loan transactions of gold, jewellery, timepieces, luxury bags.
Proactively utilize strategic selling and customer excellence skills to achieve or exceed individual sales targets and KPIs
Stock Inventory and Visual Merchandise
1. Housekeeping of the store.
2. Maintain outstanding store appearance and visual merchandising standards.
3. Ensure stocks are displayed and merchandised in a timely and attractive manner at all times.
4. Assist in stock handling, stock-take and documentation.
5. Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
Requirements to Perform Job
- Proficient in English.
- Retail experience. Prior Jewellery sales experience will have an added advantage.
- Well-groomed and have passion in Jewellery and Pawn Brokerage trade.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with an engaging personality.
- Positive attitude, reliable, willing to learn, client-oriented and a good team player.
- Computer literacy, with basic Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work retail hours, on weekends and public holidays.
Interested Candidates are invited to attend our Walk-In Interview on 30 March 2021 at the following venue:
Maxi-Cash Tampines MRT
20 Tampines Central 1
Tampines MRT #01-15/16
Time: 1pm - 6pm
About the Employer