Chef De Partie (European Restaurant) ($2,300 - $3,000)(5 Days Work)
- Clarke Quay - NE5
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
• Assist in wide range of kitchen operations.
• Preparing of food ingredients,
• Set-up the workstation with all the required ingredients and cooking equipment.
• Presentation of high quality dishes.
• Stock management.
• Maintaining a clean, safe and organized work area.
• Following waste management guidelines.
• Ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management.
• Open to candidates with different cuisine experiences or minimal cooking experience as extensive training will be provided.
• Candidates must have a passion in cooking.
• Energetic and physically fit.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self motivated, independent yet a good team player.
• Committed and highly dedicated to roles and responsibilities.
• Restaurant Operation: Monday to Sunday
• Working Days: Officially 5 Days Work Week.
• Work Hours: 44 Hours Per Week.
o 10.00am / 11.00 am – 9.00pm / 10.00pm
o 2 Hours Meal and Rest Breaks provided.
• Location: Town area (Near Clark Quay MRT / Fort Canning MRT) (about 5 - 10 mins walk)
• Remuneration Package: $2,300 - $3,000 (Dependent on Experience)
• Staff Meals provided.
• Extensive On-The-Job training will be provided.
Your Identity and Application is most respected and kept Confidential.
Please indicate interested position(s) accordingly, with the following details:
i) Your expected salary package / remuneration
ii) Your earliest availability to commence work
iii) To provide all your previous drawn salary packages
(for eg, Basic + Allowances + Average Commissions, etc)
iv) Reason for leaving each organization
Many thanks for kind assistance~
EA Registration No: R 1105570
EA License No: 03C4955
EA Personnel No: R1105570
EA Personnel Name: Kelvin Lee Jeet Loong
About the Employer