Service Crew (European Restaurant) (5 Days Work) (Town)
- Clarke Quay - NE5
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
• Provision of quality of customer service.
• Managing the queues and to guide customers to their seating.
• Write down all orders, and repeat back all orders.
• Serving of food and beverage.
• Preparing of table and cutleries.
• Clearing of plates and cutleries.
• Collection of cash / credit payment.
• Basic cleaning roles along with Team Members.
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
• Open to candidates with different working experiences or minimal working experience as extensive training will be provided.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self motivated, independent yet a good team player.
• Committed and highly dedicated to roles and responsibilities.
• Restaurant Operation: Monday to Sunday
• Working Days: Officially 5 Days Work Week.
• Work Hours: 44 Hours Per Week.
o 10.00am / 11.00 am – 9.00pm / 10.00pm
o 2 Hours Meal and Rest Breaks provided.
• Location: Town area (Near Clark Quay MRT / Fort Canning MRT) (about 5 - 10 mins walk)
• Remuneration Package: $2,000 - $2,500 (Dependent on Experience)
• For Part-Timer:
i) Long Term: Flexible Work Days / Hours assignments can be provided.
ii) Minimum: 2 Work Days and 10 Hours of service per week
iii) Salary: $8.00 - $15.00 Per Hour (Dependent on Experience)
• Extensive On-The-Job training will be provided.
Your Identity and Application is most respected and kept Confidential.
Please indicate interested position(s) accordingly, with the following details:
i) Your expected salary package / remuneration
ii) Your earliest availability to commence work
iii) To provide all your previous drawn salary packages
(for eg, Basic + Allowances + Average Commissions, etc)
iv) Reason for leaving each organization
Many thanks for kind assistance~
EA Registration No: R 1105570
EA License No: 03C4955
EA Personnel No: R1105570
EA Personnel Name: Kelvin Lee Jeet Loong
About the Employer