Tea Barista (Part Time-Full Time)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time, Full Time, Contract
FROM $ 8 / hour
• Operate POS (Point-of-Sales) cashier system & receive payment, issue receipts, refunds, etc. to customers.
• Compute & record closing report & report upward at the end of the day.
• Answer telephone for request/ order in a friendly & professional manner.
• Prepare & serve different types of beverage & snacks; & confirm to company recipes & SOPs.
• Clean & sanitize work areas, utensils, equipment & seating areas.
• Ensure high levels of safety and hygiene are maintained within the store.
• Prepare & cook tea, jellies & desserts.
• Stock-check quantity & quality of goods received.
• Presents oneself in a professional manner by dressing up in accordance with company policies.
• Performing tasks in accordance with the duty rosters & company standards.
*Training will be provided, no experience required.
*Flexible timing according to employee's stated availability & the Company expectation.
*For part timer, able to commit min 4-5 days/ 30-35 hours per week, including weekends & able to work shifts (earliest start work 9am & end work 11pm).
*Min can commit from Now to at least Jan 2022.
Vacancies available in our Outlets:
Kallang Wave Mall / Kovan Heartland Mall / ITE College Central & SIT@Nanyang Poly/ Punggol Bus Interchange / SIT@Termasek Poly / SIT@Singapore Poly
About the Employer