- HarbourFront - NE1|CC29
- Full Time
UP TO $ 1800 / month
- Assisting owners and crews with yacht berthing and un-berthing.
- Operation of the Fuel Dock.
- Driving of the Club buggy to ferry guests in the marina.
- Maintenance of the Club buggy(s).
- Ensuring that boats in the marina are properly moored and fendered at all times.
- Towing and line-handling with the marina workboat.
- Checking berth occupancy and license validity, monitoring electricity and water usage.
- Carrying out routine cleaning, repairs and maintenance.
- Cleaning and tidying buildings (including restrooms when no cleaner is on duty), to maintain a high standard of hygiene and appearance.
- Ensuring that marina users obey the Marina Rules.
- Booking in yachts, allocating berths, issuing berthing licenses and invoices, receiving payment and issuing receipts.
- Liaising with officials (e.g. Police, Customs, Immigration).
- Issuing keys and security passes, and monitoring security (including making security patrols at night).
- Maintaining and keeping up to date all diaries and other records.
- Assisting with boat handling and boatyard operations (e.g. boat hoist).
- Assisting at special events, exhibitions and promotions.
- Assisting the management and other staff in such other matters as may be reasonably required.
- Must possess Class 3 Driving License
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position, however candidates with willingness to learn are welcome to apply.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in General Work (Housekeeper, Driver, Dispatch, Messenger, etc.) or equivalent.
About the Employer