Customer Service Executive
- Kaki Bukit - DT28
- Full Time
- 5.5 Day Week
• Handle customer inquiries and resolve complaints about walk-in & Phone Ticketing systems.
• Working closely with the warehouse team on goods receipts and release
• Generate invoices and billings for customers
• Maintain strong customer relationships by managing their inquiries.
• Documentation sorting and Filling
• Ad hoc duties
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
• At least 2 years of working experience with corporate customers.
• Experience in E-commerce and live chat.
• Good communication skills
• Know how to manage feedbacks & complaints
• Able to work independently
• Able to communicate with China customer
About the Employer