Warehouse Assistant [Expired]
- Woodlands - TE2|NS9
- Full Time
$ 2200 / month
1. Perform day to day warehouse operations duties including of stock receiving, packing, picking and etc.
2. Perform loading and unloading of incoming and outgoing cargo shipments.
3. Perform warehouse stock replenishment and rearrangement of location.
4. Assisting in periodic inventory stock check.
5. Perform proper housekeeping of warehouse.
6. Other warehouse ad-hoc duty as assigned by the Supervisor or Assistant Supervisor.
1. Candidate possess at least 1-2 years working experiences under food wholesale and trade warehouse.
2. Forklift License & able to operate reach truck.
3. Able to work in multi temperature working environment.
4. Able to handle heavy lifting of food package above 20kg.
5. Responsible and meticulous in handling warehouse stock.
6. Team player and good communication skills;
7. Team player and sense of responsibility.
8. Able to start work immediately.
About the Employer