WORK TRAIN STATION SUPERVISOR (SINGAPOREANS ONLY)
- Tanjong Pagar - EW15
- Full Time
UP TO $ 2400 / month
- Singapoean, PR & Malaysian are Welcome.
• Perform duties of a WTSS/GS, as trained, at the temporary
staging area, depot, or mainline environment.
• Enforce the rules and regulations as trained in accordance with
the Works Train Manual.
• Ensure safe movement of EC/PV inside the Defined Areas of
• mainline station trackside and depot.
• Ensure safe access by person-in-charge and work parties in an
energised Defined Area.
• Local control of all access, person-in-charge, work-parties and
consists or trains movement within Defined Area under his charge.
• Issue, control and maintain Works Train signage and equipment
under his charge.
• Assist the Works Train Controller/Control Centres in the shunting
of Works Trains inside the Defined Area.
• Work with the Works Train Controller, EC/PV and execute the
instructions of the Works Train Controller, Site supervisor, Site coordinator and Project manager.
• Setting up of protection e.g. sector limit boards, red flashing lights,
short circuit device and setting and securing of points.
• Assist in the on-the-job training of new WTSS attached to his
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Project manager, Works Train Manager or his representatives related to the Works Train operation.
Requirements & Benefits:
- Required to work on 8 hours rotating shift work
- Pass in N / O Level English, ITE, Nitec.
- Comprehensive training with allowance provided.
- Medical and other attractive benefits.
- 13 month bonus.
Interested Applicants please Contact Office No. click for phone number , WhatsApp or SMS Mr. Selan, contact No. click for phone number or email: click for email , click for email
Walk-in Interviews : Mon to Fri, 09:00a.m to 10:30a.m @ HT PORTS SERVICES PTE LTD, TANJONG PAGAR COMPLEX 7A KEPPEL ROAD #03 - 09 SINGAPORE 089053.
About the Employer