Brand/Marketing Assistant | FMCG
- Tai Seng - CC11
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 2900 / month
Adecco is partnering with an established FMCG household brand name that manufactures, supplies and distributes to markets across the world
Opportunity to work with a fun and engaging team to kickstart/grow a career in Marketing
Working Location: East
- Diploma in Business, Marketing and/or equilvant
- Open to suitable candidates who wish to pursue a career path in Marketing (training will be provided)
- Able to multitask and coordinate well
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with cross-functional teams and external vendors/partners
- Assist in executing marketing activities.
- Monitoring and evaluating effectiveness of activities/promotions/campaigns to ensure business goals are met
- Planning and execution of promotions, roadshows/ sponsorships
- Coordination & arrangement of logistics for events, sponsorships, etc.
- Report and sales charts updating for monthly meetings (A&P, Sales, etc.)
- Keeping up to date with latest trends and competitor's activities
- Monitor premium stock levels and propose premiums to BMs/SBMs for in-store promotions/ roadshows, etc
- Administrative marketing support to Marketing Department such as generating barcodes for new products, maintaining product displays in company -premises, etc.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Prepare your updated resume please include detailed past working experiences in point form, an executive summary about yourself in terms of experience, expertise, key achievements & highlight and your current & expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to click for email and in MS Word Copy
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 91C2918
About the Employer