Healthcare Assistant - Home Care (Group insurance benefits!) [Expired]
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time, Full Time, Contract
- 5.5 Day Week
$ 2350 / month
GROUP MEDICAL INSURANCE BENEFITS, INCLUDING DENTAL, PROVIDED TO LOCAL CARE STAFF UPON CONFIRMATION!
- Assist elderly clients with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) including personal hygiene (eg showering, toileting, feeding, etc), instrumental activities of daily living (iADLs), mind stimulating activities, elder sitting, respite care and simple maintenance exercises
- Position, transfer and ambulating of clients
- Assist in simple housekeeping tasks
- Passion to work with the elderly, willingness to learn, and an open attitude to eldercare.
- While our service is island-wide, you will eventually be able to focus geographically on the area that is most convenient to you and work to flexi-timings.
- Dutifully record visits and follow all procedures set by supervisor.
- Adhere to Code of Conduct at all times.
- Report and update client’s condition to supervisor timely.
- Attend comprehensive in-house training on basic and advanced caregiving skills provided by company.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ level.
- Ideal for those who are either looking for a mid-career switch or are seeking a profession in eldercare.
- A relevant WSQ Certificate in Healthcare Support/Therapy services will be advantageous BUT not necessary as we are able to train you from scratch.
- Ability to understand and speak English, Mandarin and local dialects will be advantageous BUT not necessary.
- A good team player with a pleasant disposition and physically fit.
- Willing to travel around Singapore.
About the Employer