Manpower Support Officer (deployed to schools) [Expired]
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time, Contract
- 5 Day Week
$ 1500 / month
- To manage day to day library operations, operate Library Automation System and provide support in all areas of library information services, manage and maintain resources in the library including circulation, cataloguing as well as programme delivery to the customer as part of the Business Services Delivery in Singapore.
- Responsible to deliver the job scope of a Library Assistant/Library Officer in their absence as assigned by their immediate supervisor. Details of job scope is listed below.
- Ensure that the system, resources and equipment are well maintained and perform the following day-to-day operations and administration of the school library including operating the Library Automation System, cataloguing, organizing library collections, conducting library programmes, etc.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the Library Assistants and Library Officers as required
- The staff shall assist in any other tasks as and when assigned by the supervisors.
- The staff’s role and responsibilities may change from time to time to meet the needs and requirements of the library/business.
- Min GCE ‘O’ Level with 4 passes including English
- Able to work independently familiar with MS Office and digital tools
- Passionate about books and enjoy interacting with students
- You must be comfortable with travelling to different schools throughout Singapore with travel allowance provided.
Training will be provided. Apply now and our recruiting team will connect with you to share more details!
About the Employer