Claims Advisor [Expired]
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
1. Manage accident reporting.
2. Liaised with insurance company pertaining motor claims/accident reporting.
3. Study vehicle repair history and inform superior of any abnormalities or repeated complaints.
4. Conduct vehicle checking for body and paintwork repairs.
5. Administration duties for costing, claims and vehicle history.
6. Other adhoc duties as and when assigned.
1. Class 3 Driving License
2. Good Communication Skills
3. Customer Oriented
5. Experience in doing motor claims in workshop would be an added advantage
6. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
Mondays to Fridays - 0800hrs to 1900hrs
Alternate Saturdays - 0800hrs to 1300hrs
About the Employer