Paiza Services Executive (VIP Call Centre Agent)
- Bayfront - CE1|DT16
- Full Time
FROM $ 2950
- Confirm and process reservation requests for rooms, flights, transfers, attractions, restaurants and limousines, as required by Patrons and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that Patrons’ information, preferences and tier entitlements have been maintained and recorded accurately.
- Work closely with the Sales Teams, International Marketing Operations, Player Development Operations, Hotel and VIP Services to ensure all arrangements have been made to meet Patrons’ requirements while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Help maximize room revenue by up-selling higher room categories to Patrons.
- Escalate to Supervisor all incidents and issues/matters which require further clarification(s) during the shift.
- Review and enhance processes and procedures to ensure efficiency of the operations.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with Marina Bay Sands policies and procedures, and in compliance with the respective local laws and regulations.
- All other adhoc duties as and when required.
- Minimum ‘N’ levels, ’O’ levels, NITEC or Diploma Holder is preferred
- At least 2 years of working experience preferably in a customer service role. Candidate with no experience may apply.
- Candidates with minimal academic qualifications but relevant work experience are welcomed to apply.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to perform rotating shift work including midnight, public holiday and weekend shifts.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
About the Employer