Fitness Instructor [Expired]
- Bayfront - CE1|DT16
- Full Time
$ 2000 / month
• Prepare the Fitness Centre for guest use, ensuring set ups conform to the departmental standards.
• Provide and conduct prescribe fitness workout programs (individual and group classes/sessions) as directed.
• Maintain and upkeep by ensuring the Fitness Equipment’s and its facilities are clean, safe, in good working conditions and organized.
• Conduct regular checks and simple maintenance of the Fitness Centre equipment’s.
• Ensure that guest expectations are met or exceeded by providing an efficient, friendly, and attentive service
• Help in all areas such as reception counter and changing room during the absence of Fitness Assistant.
• Undertake some cashier responsibilities/duties and in the absence of Fitness Assistant.
• To provide excellent customer services according to company standards and procedures.
• To motivate and conduct fitness classes to meet the interest of the guest.
• Provide assistance, advice and instruction regarding all related fitness matters including correct use of equipment.
• Checks and collects supplies from the stores according to hotel procedure.
• Able to perform any other duties assigned/required from time to time by the hotel & department.
• Possess relevant Fitness Trainer Certification. e.g., Fitness Instructor Course (FIC), ACE (CPT) or equivalent NITEC (Fitness), or Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science
• Possess a valid CPR/AED and Standard First-Aid certification (preferred)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows software’s
• Willing to work on weekends, public holidays and perform shifts works.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English
• Able to Multitask.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
About the Employer