Coordinator, Facilities [Expired]
- Bayfront - CE1|DT16
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 2800 / month
• Perform user administration, security group assignments and configuration in the Maximo System.
• Coordinate with the different Facilities system owners with regards to updating of Asset, Locations, PMs, Inventory, etc. in the system.
• Collect and sort data to build up the Maximo database and keep them updated.
• Ad hoc data download from the system or database and perform data analysis using Excel.
• Develop and generate ad hoc and routine reports using BIRT and/or Excel.
• Perform ad hoc bulk data uploads using Maximo Integration Framework.
• Create/update Preventive Maintenance configurations and schedules according to PM standards.
• Perform ad hoc database and application configuration changes according to workflow requirements.
• Assist in any Maximo implementation programs.
• Provide support to users for any Maximo related issues.
• Investigate and troubleshoot any errors encountered in the system.
• Liaise with the Maximo system support vendor for any system related issues.
• Minimum ITE certificate on IT software/programming related courses.
• Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Maximo System Certification is a plus.
• At least one year administration support experience.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, with an eye for detail.
• Be able to work with minimum supervision and at times independently, as well as under pressure.
• Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to Departmental and Company policies.
• Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
• Get along with fellow Team Members and work as a team.
• Reliable with high integrity and strong work ethic.
• Proactive organizational skills.
About the Employer