Spa Receptionist (Banyan Tree Spa)- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! [Expired]
- Bayfront - DT16|CE1
- Full Time
$ 2600 / month
• Greets guests, offers assistance and consultation on Spa enquiries according to Banyan Tree and Forbes standards.
• Answers telephone call in a professional, courteous and polite manner in accordance with Banyan Tree and Forbes standards when providing
information, answering enquiry, confirming Spa reservation.
• Accepts and accurately records all guest bookings. Ensure that bookings are given equally to therapists.
• Ensure that all cashiering functions are carried out in accordance with Spa and MBS Finance accounting procedures.
• Ensure the Spa area is clean and tidy.
• Coordinate with Engineering Department on repair and maintenance work required in Spa area.
• Ensure accuracy of administrative duties such as daily spa summary revenue form, cash float, general report, daily revenue report, flash report
• Maximize Spa slots, rooms and therapists’ productivity. Up-selling of Spa packages and Rewards program, and availability of slots.
• Maximize and Increase Spa capture rate.
• Act as mini-managers and be more responsible for designated areas assigned to their care.
• Increase inter-action and independence with guests’ contact, in order to raise their confidence level.
• Minimum 2 years prior experience in a front-line customer service position, preferably in the hospitality or related industry
• Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
• Able to operate basic computer applications and handle incoming calls / enquiries
• Applicants should project a professional, healthy and well-groomed appearance
• Able to commit to rotating shifts, including weekends (no overnight shifts)
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
About the Employer