Slot Ambassador [Expired]
- Bayfront - CE1|DT16
- Full Time
- To attend to players needs.
- Ensure that all Slot areas are kept clean and well-stocked with supplies.
- Verify and authorize slot machine transactions, including payouts and fills.
- Ensure that every slot machine is in optimum operational condition.
- Handle customer complaints personally wherever possible, redirect to relevant authority where necessary.
- Maintain effective communication and information flow throughout the Slot Dept, with other Ambassadors, Supervisors and Shift Managers.
- Protect all assets of the Company and the Slot Department at all times.
- Recognize, acknowledge and nurture new premium slot players.
- Comply with and administer Slot Department attendance guidelines and regulatory, Departmental and Company policies.
- Work in the slot dispatch office as assigned. This assignment includes, but is not limited to, utilizing slot dispatch software, dispatching slot machine events, making and receiving interdepartmental phone calls as necessary to assist in floor operations, and handling paperwork and operational supplies as assigned.
- To station at the Patron Verification Systems (“PVS”) kiosk as assigned. This assignment includes:
- To perform entry checks at PVS; and
- To perform premium status verification checks (i.e. Premium Player vs. non-Premium Player) at PVS.
- Minimum ‘N’ levels, ’O’ levels, or Higher is preferred
- One year Slot Gaming experience preferred. Candidate with no experience may apply.
- Good understanding of Slot Floor Operations preferred
- Electronic gaming technical background is an advantage.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
About the Employer