- Multiple Locations
- Part Time, Full Time
- 6 Day Week
FROM $ 1500 / month
2. Be calm and patient, polite and responsive to customers’ queries and requests at all times.
3. Be familiar with all departments and have good knowledge of the products in your department. Able to answer customer's enquiries about products and prices, through constant updates of information.
4. Actively promote to customers our products, new arrivals, Purchase with Purchase (PWP) and other promotions. Encourage customers to buy more.
5. Responsible for the frequent checking, displaying & replenishing of stock.
6. Monitor stock level and demand. Recommend and help Manager or Supervisor to do timely stock replenishment orders, to ensure stock is sufficient.
7. Report to Manager or Supervisor about sales, stock movements, out-of-stock situations, customers’ comments and other concerns.
8. Report if there is any damaged fixture/ product, or obstruction in walkway that may pose a danger to customers & staff.
9. Do housekeeping daily. Keep the outlet clean and neat.
10. Be familiar with company's exchange policy and conditions of promotions. Able to explain to customer clearly.
11. Work effectively and co-operate with colleagues in same and different departments, as a team.
12. Help with any other tasks and activities to support Outlet operations. E.g. Help cashiers do packing to cut down queuing time.
About the Employer