- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- 5 Day Week
UP TO $ 1100 / month
· To provide excellent customer satisfaction through exceeding expectations of guests.
· To provide excellent customer service to guest in a timely and friendly manner, ensuring diners a pleasant dining experience.
· Upsell promotional items.
· To perform quality checks in ensuring guests are enjoying their meals and take appropriate action to correct any problems (if any).
· Perform day to day pre-opening and closing activities as per SOPs.
· To adhere to service SOPs.
· Ensure that food hygiene and safety standards are maintain and comply.
· Maintain day to day outlet cleanliness.
· Perform general housekeeping and equipment maintenance duties.
· Report on time, in proper uniform and grooming standard.
· Work together with other team members to provide good quality service.
· Assist in dishwashing duties as and when required.
· Execute any other duties as assigned.
· Min. GCE “N”/ “O” Level, customer service certificate or any
· Able to work at least 5 days, 30 hours workweek (including at least 1 weekend)
· No experience/ At least 1 year of experience working in customer service or relevant experience in F&B.
· Pleasant, friendly, cheerful and able to work under pressure and
in a high-volume environment.
· Staff Discount for SPC Group
· Staff Meal
· Medical Benefits
· Paid Leave
About the Employer