After Sales Administrator (Luxury Retail Brand)
- Orchard - NS22
- Full Time
$ 3500 / month
• Great company benefits
• Location: Town/Central
• Permanent/Full Time Position; 5-days work week
Our clients are well-known Luxury Retail Brands (Fashion/Watches/Jewellery). We are seeking for talents who are fashionable, highly motivated and can communicate confidently with customers. If you’re keen in luxury retail industry, this would be the desired role for you.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Knowledgeable about Watchmaking, and Jewelry techniques
Fluency in English, 3rd language appreciated
Good Knowledge of MS Office, SAP knowledge is a +
• A minimum of 2 year on after sales services
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be results driven and flexible to change
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Strong communication skills, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
If you are interested to apply for this role, kindly submit your detailed of resume in MS WORD format with a recent photograph to click for email
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
EA License No: 15C7543
EA Personnel No: R22104771
EA Personnel Name: Zoe Siow
About the Employer