Assistant Restaurant Manager [Expired]
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time, Contract
$ 2950 / month
• Ensure daily opening and closing duties in the outlet are properly executed.
• Manage, direct and co-ordinate all operation-related activities in a proficient and pleasant method.
• Maintain high level of customer service as per QSC standards.
• Ensure overall store image is maintained and the brand is well represented at all times.
• Monitor opening and closing duties of the outlet.
• Communicate daily and act as liaison between operations staff and management.
• Ensure that POS system is operational and accurate at all times.
• Provide suggestion or develop new SOP to improve on operation.
• Execute any other duties as requested by immediate superiors.
• Monitor food and stocks wastage in the outlet.
• Managing of daily sales transactions and cash float.
• Monitor handling of dining vouchers, discount, cash, petty cash and tips in the outlet is adhere to company’s cash handling policy and guidelines.
• Verify & process daily and monthly payroll.
• Ensure that all the supplies and stocks in the outlet are sufficient for the day to day operations.
• Prepare the daily sales report.
• Monitor proper ordering, receiving, storage procedures are being followed.
• Motivate, guide and train the staff in up-selling the food and beverage items.
• Attend to guest requests and attend to guest complaints as required.
• Ensure that all staff are properly informed on the promotions and information.
- Have Experience in Western Concept Restaurants
- Have Experience in F&B Operations
About the Employer