Kitchen Crew [Expired]
- Orchard - NS22
- Part Time, Full Time, Contract
- 6 Day Week
$ 2100 / month
- Prepare, cook food and present food effectively and efficiently, meeting the company operations manual and gold standards.
- Assist in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- Keep up to date with the current promotions and new items in the menu.
- Ensure that procedures for supplies, equipment, and work areas are in compliance to the established standards.
- Assist in keeping food wastage to minimum, through correct product measurement.
- Maintain good knowledge on standard food preparation through training by immediate superior and manuals provided by the company.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy at all times.
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain good personal hygiene as well as high work and safety standards in the workplace.
- Report on time, in proper uniform and grooming.
- Assist in dishwashing.
- Execute any other duties as requested by immediate superiors.
- No experience welcomed, training provided
- Interest in cooking