Guest Service Executive (Call Centre) [Expired]
- HarbourFront - NE1|CC29
- Full Time
$ 2300 / month
• Be customer centric with internal and external guests via all communication channels.
• Deliver high touch experience that is aligned with Company Service Strategy to all guests.
• Tackle first level complaint with a pleasant disposition.
• Agility to handle services and requests effectively & efficiently.
• Apply logic in guests challenges and proactively offer/discuss resolution with a Manager on Duty.
• Up-to-date with hotel information of events/activities to provide accurate information in a timely manner.
• Responsive to emergency situations in according to hotel guidelines.
• Contribute to achieve individual and team KPIs.
• Support other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
• Minimally GCE ‘O’ Level, Nitec or higher.
• Customer centric attitude and work well under pressure.
• Compose in handling complaints and emergencies.
• Ability to multi-task and comfortable with applications and technology.
• Proficiency in English and preferably in at least one Asian language such as Mandarin, in order to communicate with Mandarin speaking guests.
• Excellent telephone etiquette.
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Rotational shifts including public holidays and overnight shifts, depending on operation needs.
• High collaboration and adaptable to changes in a dynamic environment.
• Mature, meticulous, resourceful, organized and able to work independently.
• Work is subjected to change to meet business/operational need.
• Able to work in front of computer and sit for extended periods of time.
• Candidates who have proven competencies to work independently and with little supervision will be offered the option to work from home.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
About the Employer