CNC Machinist (Lathe/ Grinding/ Machining) x 4 / Joo Koon / Up to $2,000 [Expired]
- Joo Koon - EW29
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
• Operate CNC machines
• Ensure good quality parts produce on own section before transfer to another section
• Assist senior technician to monitor production schedule and parts shortage and on time delivery of assembled or sub-assembled to next relevant sections.
• Assist senior technician for trouble shooting on parts quality or machine problems.
• Monitor tools and equipment's in good and serviceable condition.
• Ensure all machines in their section compliance to the standard set in the check sheet.
• Monitor tools and welding equipment in good and serviceable condition.
• Perform daily machine maintenance check and housekeeping
• Perform self inspection of parts produce.
• Fixture adjust and align
• Any other duties as per assigned by superior.
• Min NTC/ NITEC in precision machining or equivalent
• Min 1 year experience in machining environment
• Able to read drawing and use of measuring equipment
• Able to work rotating shift
EA License No: 19C9998
EA Personnel No: R21102570
EA Personnel Name: Wei Kang
About the Employer