Operations Executive, FastGig [Expired]
- Braddell - NS18
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 3000 / month
● Support the operational needs within FastGiG in on-ground and office capacities.
● Ensure a fantastic experience for our customers (Jobseekers and Employers) with quality service, troubleshooting, and resolving issues.
● Arrange rostering and deployment status for the applicants.
● Execute and oversee necessary requirements for client/ giggers onboarding, and payments processing.
● Manage and create job postings on the platform.
● Leverage data to solve problems and make the right guided decisions.
● SOP and admin creation, filing as well as a continuance.
● Other ad-hoc duties assigned
Successful applicants should:
- Able to manage customer and general issues proactively and independently.
- Be able to prioritize, multi-task, and follow up with an eye for detail.
- Have an excellent attitude and good communication skills (both on and offline)
- Possess the adaptability to support new projects and problem-solve operational hurdles without a clear path.
- Preferably prior experience with digital products and/or operations will be advantageous.
- Be able to work 4 days on weekdays and 1 day on weekends on a rotational basis (5 working days in a week).
- Standby to resolve urgent operational issues.
- Be able to work in shifts (8am - 5pm or 11am - 8pm); schedule to be notified in advance.
About the Employer