Assistant Sales Manager [Expired]
- Tuas Crescent - EW31
- Full Time
- 6 Day Week
$ 3000 / month
- Improve the sales growth by developing new business opportunities, ensure positive relationship with clients.
- Respond to inquiries, prepare proposals including undertake the costing, engage & negotiate with clients for tender documents, Quotations/service agreements.
- Perform Risk Assessment at site.
- Attend meetings to understand and perform per client’s requirements.
- Review work orders per site to ensure that assignments are duly executed.
- Manage recruitment for cleaners.
- Ensure team member’s skill and service competency are maintained.
- Co-ordinate with internal business partner to plan, execute and manages the procurement of equipment, service and manpower for the project.
- Ensure proper documentation & reporting
- Reporting to the Sales Director.
- Any other administration / operation duties may be assigned on ad hoc basis.
- Min diploma or Professional Qualification with at least 3 years of working experience in the commercial cleaning Industry is preferred.
- Marketing & sales skills with proven industry knowledge on commercial cleaning and disinfection.
- Prior experience in Risk Assessment.
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple and complex tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- A good team player who is able to work independently or with multiple stakeholders;
- Excellent leadership skills with good initiatives, able to analyses and work positively.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, presentation skills, able to read and write English.
- Advantage to have a class 3 driving license.
- Proficient in Microsoft office: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook. Knowledge of Zetta Solution system is a plus.
- Singaporean ONLY.
- 6 working days per week from 8am-5pm
- Salary: S$3000-$3400 (Based on Experience)
- Location: Tuas office / Multiple locations / Island wide Singapore
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About the Employer