Site Supervisor (Cleaning Service Industry) [Expired]
- Tuas West Road - EW32
- Full Time
- 6 Day Week
$ 2200 / month
- A team leader to plan, coordinate, execute and responsible for the general cleaning process, manages the cleaning logistics and supervising other cleaning crews at several job sites.
- Coordinate and communicate cleaning duties to cleaning teams.
- Manage and maintain inventory, cleaning equipment across various job sites.
- Attend meetings with clients to understand needs and requirement, develops and maintains positive relationships with clients.
- Ensure the skills of cleaning teams are properly trained and align to the client requirements.
- Review work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
- Respond to and report operational incidents to office and client if any.
- Reporting to the Senior Operation Manager.
- Any other administration / operation duties may be assigned on ad hoc basis.
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level/Professional Certificate/NiTEC with at least 3 years of working experience in the cleaning service industry is preferred.
- Strong industry knowledge on commercial cleaning and disinfection.
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple and complex tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- A good team player and able to work independently.
- Excellent leadership skills with good initiatives, able to analyses and think flexibly
- Supervisory skills to manage cleaners
- Good interpersonal and communication in English, Mandarin or Malay is essential.
- Assist to move the equipment and products.
- Computer literacy – Email, Microsoft Excel
- Singaporean ONLY.
- 6 working days per week
- Location: Multiple locations / Island wide Singapore
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About the Employer