Customer Service Officer [Expired]
- Yio Chu Kang - NS15
- Full Time
- 5.5 Day Week
$ 2100 / month
- Require to take instructions and orders from the Manager.
- Managed the Customer Service team queries and provide solutions accordingly.
- Prepare the various product usage reporting.
- Assisting the customers in the after sales work.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs and provide relevant solutions.
- Assist in handling clients or customers through the documentation and administrative work.
- Looking after the after-sales procedure. Resolve customers’ issues via phone and email.
- Maintain all platform together with the Manager and complete most of the relevant task for the company.
Interested Candidate do look out for the following requirement for this role below:
- Relevant customer service working experience will be an added credit for for this job.
- Having knowledge in the digital electronics products and the e-commerce background will be be a plus point for this vacancy.
- Quick Thinking skill
- Strong Communication skill and quick thinking are what we are looking for.
- Be able work independently and also cooperate with team is a skill that we are looking for.
- Able to multi-task and manage time effectively.
About the Employer