Management Trainee "Grow with KOI, find the best version of yourself!" 😍😍
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
FROM $ 2550
This journey may lead to great opportunities to become a Support Store Manager.
As a Management Trainee, you will undergo a 12-month (6+2+2+2) training to familiarise yourself with our company's key business functions.
The below course is designed to provide trainees with a very valuable hands-on training experience. This is the perfect opportunity to build a successful management career.
You will be assigned a mentor/coach throughout the training to facilitate the learning process.
Phase 1 - 6 months (Basic and Work Shift Development)
• You will be trained to handle full outlet operations in the first 6 months which includes backend kitchen duties, frontline customer service, tea making procedures, product quality assurance & manpower planning and cost controlling.
Phase 2 - 2 months (Coaching)
• You will be assigned to other training outlets to play the role of mentor/coach to the new joiners. This gives you the opportunity to apply and reinforce what you have learned in the past 6 months.
Phase 3 - 2 months (Leadership Development)
• You will learn how to manage a store by understanding the fundamentals of the business structure and developing your strengths to build and nurture your leadership qualities.
Phase 4 - 2 months (QC/Training)
•You will attend QC and Training courses that will equip you with essential expertise to perform future assignments.
Fresh graduates with no experience and/or career switchers are welcomed to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Attractive Remuneration
• Transport Allowance
• Meal Allowance
• Staff Drink
• Annual Leave
• Health and Dental Benefits
• Training and Career Progression
• On-the-job training provided
• Terms and Conditions apply
About the Employer