MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (F&B) [Expired]
- Tai Seng - CC11
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 3500 / month
Promising recruits enter the Sarika Connoisseur Café Pte Ltd
as Management Trainee. Once you master the workings of key positions in the company, you are given increasing levels of management responsibility and training in preparation for a series of successive promotions. Each level of learning involves an extensive training sequence conducted both in the classroom and on the job. If you have what it takes, our rigorous program will have you ready to manage your own restaurant in as little as two (2) years.
The selected graduate will : -
• Undergo training by performing duties in various sections of Company such as Operations, Marketing and Strategic Development under a specifically curated 8 weeks of fast track induction and training.
• Build up the skills and knowledge of the Business Unit by rotating through the different functions.
• Acquire information about methods, procedures and standards required to contribute to the smooth running of the Business Unit.
• Upon completion of all the basic training, the Management Trainee will be assigned to their purposed deployment to the various assigned departments.
• From time to time, the Management Trainee will be assigned to specific projects with performance objectives to stretch their potential further.
What we are looking for?
• University / Polytechnic graduate in any discipline
• IT savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 applications
• Possess resilience, initiative and positive attitude to get things done
• Analytical, resourceful and results-oriented
• High energy and a strong passion for delighting customers
• Drive and resourcefulness to deliver results
• Able to communicate and present ideas across
• Good planning, organizing and time management skills
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different levels of people
About the Employer