Accounts Executive (East) [Expired]
- Paya Lebar - EW8|CC9
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 2000 / month
• 5 days work week (Monday-Friday), 8.30am - 5.30pm.
• Preparation and issuance of invoices.
• Handle Accounts Receivables.
• Perform daily bank reconciliations.
• Perform month end closing procedures such as preparation of monthly AR reports.
• Generating statement of accounts.
• Record incoming cash receipt and clearing AR.
• Annual preparation of P&L and provide credit and debit records statement to accounting firm for audit.
• Match customers’ inward remittances against bank statements.
• Prepare AR aging analysis report and sales report.
• Consolidate of purchase order from all departments to do once a month purchasing.
• Handling of petty cash for ad-hoc payment.
• Minimum Diploma or Degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with accounting software (Xero), record keeping and database management.
• Independent, posses drive and initiative and able to work in fast -paced environment.
• Good communication skills in Chinese and English.
• Proficient in Basic IT Skills in Google Calendar, Sheets, MS Excel & Word.
• Advantages in familiarity with MOM's best practices and payroll calculations for both local and foreign workers.
• Only Singaporean & PR may apply.
• Immediately available is preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, other applications will be updated to our database for future job opportunities.
About the Employer