- One-north - CC23
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 3500 / month
● Handle business correspondence, confidential documents, minutes, reports and proposals and ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
● Perform translation for all the required documents.
● Making travel arrangements such as visa application, booking flight, cars and making hotel and restaurant reservations when needed.
● Provides the appropriate level of professional, courteous and caring service to guests and other associates.
● Basic HR and accounting matters such as
- Prepares and processes monthly declarations to CPF and various funds and associations, Form IR8A and submit foreign employee’s tax clearance.
- Creation and updating of employee’s profile.
- Perform onboarding and offboarding process.
- Preparing payroll report, including payslips and etc
- Handle petty cash and claims.
- Recording of payments and issuing payment voucher.
● Other ad-hoc duties that maybe assigned from time to time by the superior
● Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
● At least a Diploma/Degree in any field
● Proficient in Microsoft Office
● Good in written and spoken in English and Mandarin
● Able to work independently with minimal supervision and effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Attention to details and ability to multitask.
● Good organisational and time management skills.
About the Employer