Security Officer (Full-time) [Expired]
- Bayfront - DT16|CE1
- Full Time
$ 2400 / month
- Maintain security by ensuring a safe and secure environment for guests and team members at Marina Bay Sands.
- Present a professional image and deal with incidents in a discreet and confident manner.
- Ensure optimum guest service through the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Respond to first aid incidents and apply effective first aid skills for customers and team members.
- Perform security functions at assigned posts and areas within the property.
- Observe and monitor persons and property to maintain security and safety.
- Escort or carry valuables as assigned or directed. Valuables may include the transportation of chips and cash as well as documentation.
- Respond to all emergencies and alarms as directed by Security Operations Control Room and Security Management.
- Monitor and manage crowd levels within the work environment.
- Perform other tasks within the IR, including CAT C Special Employee License tasks, as directed by the Vice President, Security Service Department.
- Minimum Secondary 2 / ITE equivalent.
- National Skills Recognition Scheme (NSRS) or WSQ Trained.
- Possess initiative and a good team player.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work overtime and work different shifts on short notice.
- Must have attained PLRD Senior/Security Officer Grade.
- Must possess a valid Special Employee License during his/her employment.
- Prior experience in the Security industry is an advantage
Sign-on Bonus are only applicable to Singaporeans/PRs
*Terms & Conditions apply.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
About the Employer