Junior Sous Chef (1-V:U) [Expired]
- HarbourFront - NE1|CC29
- Full Time
Attractive Remuneration Package
Firm Commitment to Career Development
Multi Cultural Work Environment
We are looking for a professional Junior Sous Chef to be the second in command in our kitchen, following our Head Chef’s specifications and guidelines. The successful candidate will employ its culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction.
“You’ll need to be able to lead and work as a team.”
• Assist Head Chefs with creation and preparation of Italian cuisine.
• Ensure that food handling and hygiene regulations are followed in accordance with NEA standards.
• Ensure that quality, quantity, and correctness of food items served and displayed are as per company’s and Chef’s standard recipes
• Check that quantity and quality of items ordered are received and stored in proper condition.
• Ensuring highest quality of food served in the appropriate time frame.
• Responsible for food and menu planning, organizing event menu, food costing and quality control.
• Other ad-hoc duties as requested.
• Candidate must possess at least 4 to 5 years relevant experience in cuisines & fine dining;
• With Italian Cuisine preparation experience will add advantage;
• Must have completed Basic Food Hygiene course;
• Possess a strong sense of initiative;
• Manage and maintain sanitation and hygiene standards;
• Willing to learn and adapt to various line positions with locations;
• Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
About the Employer