DELIVERY RIDERS (PART TIME/FULL TIME) [Expired]
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time, Full Time
- 6 Day Week
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare and deliver quality food in accordance to the procedures and standards of the restaurant.
• Ensure that customers receive their orders within 30 minutes.
• Adhere to assigned routes and following time schedules.
• Maintain the motor vehicle in good condition at all times
• Assist in the accurate packing of orders according to customer orders
• Assist in other duties as assigned by the Restaurant Management team
• A valid Class 2B license with minimum 1 year of working experience
• Clean riding record
• Strong time management and customer service skills.
• Good team-player and ability to handle multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Training will be provided to applicants with no experience
Benefits for Full Time Position
• Annual Leave
• AWS and Various Incentives (T&C will apply)
• Free Duty Meals & Staff Discount
• Medical Benefits
• Insurance Coverage
• Training & Development
• Career Progression
• Long Service Awards
• Attractive Docket Incentive
About the Employer