Technical Specialist- Audio/Visual [Expired]
- HarbourFront - NE1|CC29
- Full Time
$ 1900 / month
• Maintain, and repair all audio, visual and lightings (AVL) systems and associated parts
• Perform AVL systems testing and troubleshooting technical issues
• Plan and execute maintenance and improvement works
• Onsite troubleshooting and prepare technical findings and reports for management review
• Monitor spare inventory and recommend replacement quantity
• Diploma/ Nitec in Audio Visual/ Lighting / Electronic /Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Hands on experience on show-entertainment devices Audio-Visual/ Video and Lighting technologies, preferably with AVLC system integration experience
• Able to perform shift work (day or night) and weekends/public holidays.
• Able to work at height.
• Basic computer skills (MS office)
• Knowledge in show controller such as Medialon, Alcorn Mcbride. QSYS DSPs & Lighting controllers and its peripherals, multiple types of Audio and Video configurations/ devices would be an advantage.
• Know-how in PC/ Server trouble shooting and Networking and some knowledge in PLC would be an advantage.
About the Employer