Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance Technician (5 day work week) (Perm, AWS + VB |Gul Circle) [Expired]
- Boon Lay - EW27
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
• US Lifescience MNC
• Yearly AWS + VB + $400 Flexible benefits
• Monthly $80 Transport allowance and company transport from various pick up points
• Medical + insurance coverage
• OT available
1) Perform assembly and testing of instrument and sub-assemblies in an IS013485 environment.
2) Perform instrument basic troubleshooting, repair, calibration, faulty parts segregation with follow-up activities.
3) Conduct preventive maintenance of fixtures to ensure fixtures are well maintained for manufacturing use
4) Assist Instrument Specialist/Engineers in carrying out validation/evaluations/experiments/troubleshooting.
5) Assist Instrument Specialist/Engineers in improvement projects to enhance productivity.
6) Maintain good housekeeping and safety practices in the production and maintenance support areas.
7) Ensure work performed adhere to ISO 13485:2003 and 21- CFR - 820 requirements
8) Provide feedback and give suggestions to improve instrument stability and performance.
9) Assist new colleagues on their On-the-Job- Training (OJT) by acting as their buddy.
10) Participate and contribute actively in continuous improvement activities
11) Ensure proper documentation and data integrity in JDE system
About the Employer