FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - URGENT [Expired]
- Admiralty - NS10
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 4500 / month
• Provides technical support at site or through phone support.
• Perform machine installation, commissioning and buyoff for SMT & other industrial machines.
• Provide technical training, troubleshooting and diagnostics, repair, upgrade & modification work, problem solving and applications support whenever its required.
• Identify and attend to system and user problems arising from customers.
• Maintain good customer relationship with professional service in a safe manner.
• Perform sales of preventive or corrective maintenance contract and spare-parts to end users
• Must possess at least Certificate or Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical / Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years technical experience or field service.
• Must be willing to travel for overseas assignment on a short notice.
• Well versed in PLC programming, experience in SMT or related industries or automated system.
• Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Positive working attitude and able to work as a team
• Able to work independently and have initiative.
• Fresh Graduates are also encourage to apply.
About the Employer