Officer/Senior Officer, Corporate Finance & Reporting (Airport Tax)
- Changi Airport - CG2
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
Airport Tax Handling
- Submission of airport tax reports to various authorities across Scoot’s network according to the authorities’ schedules
- Verification and monitoring of airport tax related invoices
- Follow up with invoice approval status and update vendors on payment status
- Liaise with airport authorities, internal and external parties on all airport tax matters
- Monitor new and updated airport tax rates, and ensure that the correct rates are applied in reservation system
- Raising accounting journal entries, invoices and accruals
- Participate in system implementation to improve on existing work processes
- Identifying key processes to improve on to improve efficiency any other duties as and when assigned.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma (in accounting preferred) or equivalent
- Knowledge of NetSuite and work experience in finance or accounting function preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Self-driven, able to work independently and in a team, and perform well under pressure.
- Well organized and meticulous
About the Employer