Airline Membership Advisor (World's Best Airline/ 5 Days Rotating Shift)
- Bedok - EW5
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
UP TO $ 3000 / month
• Handle phone call enquiries of current and prospective members in respect to Airline industry programme.
• Provide accurate and efficient processing of reservations or support work relating to mileage redemption, issuing of tickets and effecting changes to schedules.
• Maintain member accounts whenever there are changes in their profiles.
• Advise on latest promotions and mechanics including send programme related collaterals and forms.
• Manages feedback/ complaints and liaise with backend support to resolve members’ issues.
• Meet daily KPI requirement.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who are we looking for?
• Candidate must possess at least a GCE ‘O’ levels in any field.
• Preferably with 1 year of working experience in customer service is ideal for this position. However, entry level are encouraged to apply.
• Strong time management skills and amenable to work rotating shifts.
• Exposure to strong customer-orientated environment is an added advantage.
• Possess strong analytical skills to identify cause of problems & recommend solutions.
• Comfortable working with computers and multiple systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of the supporting market.
• Rotational shift varies from 7 AM to 11 PM (5 days per week including weekend and PH; 8 to 9 hours per shift; 44 hours per week)
• Permanent night shift varies from 7 PM to 7 AM OR 8 PM to 8 AM (4 days per week including weekend and PH)
About the Employer