Restaurant General Manager [Expired]
- Bugis - EW12|DT14
- Full Time
- 5.5 Day Week
$ 3500 / month
II. PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Monitor outlet’s expenses, making sure that all costs are within the budget. Feedback regularly to Area Coach regarding any discrepancies or adjustments in the budgets.
2. Develop and implement sales target, strategy and ideas to propose to management.
3. Review sales numbers and explore reasons for sales fluctuation and source ways to improve.
4. Understand the demographics and conditions of the surrounding and specific impact on the business.
5. To develop market positioning and ensure that advertising, promotion and prices are communicated to the team.
6. Approves staff duties schedule for outlet staff, ensure sufficient staff, whilst minimizing costs.
7. Supervise cash flow and petty cash payments.
8. Conduct recruitment, training, appraisal, payroll and dismissal.
9. Make every effort to let customers feel welcome with friendly and uncompromising service. Ensure all service crew follow likewise.
10. Solicit feedback from customers and staff, for areas of improvement and incorporate useful suggestions into operations.
11. Know the duties & responsibilities of staff & ensure they are carried out.
12. Handle customer complaints, maintaining good customer relationships.
1. Approves kitchen staff duty schedule and ensure sufficient staff at all times whilst minimizing labor costs.
2. Well-versed in the process and knowledge of kitchen products
3.Ensure that high standard of hygiene is maintained by the kitchen staff.
4.Ensure kitchen staff adheres to general kitchen cleanliness.
5.Review and Control food cost, wastage and products quality.
Minimum 2 years experience in same the capacity.
About the Employer