CALL CENTRE AGENTS@CITY HALL (Call Centre Experience is a MUST) [Expired]
- City Hall - EW13|NS25
$ 2800 / month
You will attend to incoming phone and email enquiries and ensure timely follow up/resolve enquiries according to specified guidelines/processes.
Training will be provided.
· Act as the first point of contact for the customers
· Understanding both internal and external customers, anticipating customer needs and giving a high priority to customer satisfaction
· Provide satisfactory explanations to customers and take remedial action where necessary
· To alert superior of recurring service failures so that corrective actions may be taken to avoid future problems
- Ad-hoc duties that related to contact centre projects.
- Able to work rotational shifts. Shift timings are: 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm, 2pm-11pm & Night Shift: 11pm-8am
- GCE O-Level education qualification or equivalent certified competencies
- At least 1 year of contact centre experience
- Able to adapt to multiple contact centre systems and tools
- Only Singaporean
About the Employer