Inventory Coordinator (Perm, AWS + VB | Marsiling |Transport Allowance | MNC Benefits) [Expired]
- Woodlands - NS9|TE2
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 2000 / month
• US Life science MNC
• Yearly AWS + VB + $400 Flexible benefits
• Monthly $80 Transport allowance
• Medical + insurance coverage
1)Activate & conduct daily cycle count and update data into system
2)Analyze & reconcile stock variances with root causes analysis and to drive necessary corrective actions
3)Review and work with respective department to develop new procedure or improve existing process flow to ensure stock accuracy
4)Generate and publish inventory accuracy metrics and root cause analysis reports
5) Attend to complaints from internal & external customers related to inventory discrepancies
6) Participate in ISO, EHS and QSR activities and ensure compliance to all procedures in the aspects of safe environmental, safe materials handling, storage, precautions, and proper attire.
7) Involve in 5S and JDI activities.
8) Participate in PPI Kaizen improvement projects.
9) Ensure that systems and procedures within the department are in compliance with ISO9001, ISO13485, QSR 21CFR, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and WHO Good Distribution Practice.
Alternatively, you can visit our career website https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en to view more career opportunities and make your application!
About the Employer