Accounts Executive /Senior Accounts Executive [Expired]
- Somerset - NS23
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 3200 / month
· Handle AP/AR, General Ledger, petty cash, Monthly and Year End Closing.
· Assist for the preparation and handle partial accounts.
· Responsible for month/year end financial and management reports.
· Prepare fixed assets schedules and bank reconciliation.
· Handle intercompany transactions, reconciliation, and confirmation.
· Review the work of Accounts Assistant to ensure the accuracy of daily sales revenue and expenses.
· Assist in preparation of quarterly GST returns.
· Fully responsible for monthly AP and ensure suppliers’ payment on time.
· Competent knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards and other finance/ statutory requirements
· Assist in the implementation of internal controls. i.e., Process and Compliances requirements as a listed company Job Scope.
· Assist Finance Manager preparing full set of accounts for holding company and reviewed accounts when necessary.
· Create payment advice in bank system.
· Assist monthly group consolidated P/L, B/S and C/F to management – Submit quarterly GST returns for the group and the Company.
· Prepare audit schedules including drafting financial statements for year-end audit and be the coordinator for audit process.
· Assist in all statutory filings and relevant documentation.
· Liaise with software consultant in relation to the system improvement / customization reports upon required and involving in system troubleshoot.
· Any other adhoc duties as assigned.
· Degree or Diploma in Accounting or a similar field of study.
· Proficient in MYOB accounting software.
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience. Experience in F&B industry will be an advantage.
· Advanced MS Office Skills with strong Excel proficiency.
About the Employer