Scheduling Officer [Expired]
- Bayfront - CE1|DT16
- Full Time
$ 2700 / month
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for accurate scheduling of all departments and maintaining accurate records for day to day casino operations.
- Attend and respond to incoming phone calls/emails accordingly, completing TM shift swap requests, MED-O, emergency leave approval etc.
- Responding promptly to schedule related enquiries at the Casino Concierge during opening hours when rostered.
- Assist in casino operations by effectively allocating TM’s to gaming tables based on skill and proficiencies in real time.
- Prepare, coordinate and maintain an accurate day today roster.
- Analyze and solve any roster error/issues that may arise.
- Assist supervisors in creating work rosters for casino departments.
- Database manipulation- Providing and organizing statistics into reports when required during day to day decision making.
- Process and analyze information from reports- determine accurate night shift allowances/leave approval etc.
- Serves as a liaison and communicate with other departments to ensure a smooth rostering process with a balance between employee welfare and operational requirements.
Education & Certification
- Minimum ‘A’ levels or Diploma qualification.
- Computer literate candidates with knowledge/experience in MS applications, especially Microsoft excel functions, preferred.
- Proactive and responsible team player with an attention to detail.
- Able to work on rotating shifts (0700-1600/1400-2300), public holidays and weekends.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
About the Employer