DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE
- Farrer Road - CC20
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 2600 / month
***** SINGAPOREANS WITH RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE ONLY *****
i. Base - Up to $2,600, commensurate based on experience
ii. On-boarding Incentive - $2,500
- Wide range of COMO Group Staff Benefits
- 4-day work week
- Paid Annual Leave starting with 14 days
- Full Flex Benefits (Dental, Optical, Travel, TCM & Medical Insurance)
- To maintain standards set by the Executive Chef in relation to food preparation, food quality and presentation in all outlets for the benefit of all guests and resort employees.
- Ensure all cool rooms, fridges, freezers and dry store areas are maintained in a clean and safe manner, in compliance with health and company regulations.
- Ensure all food is prepared in line with standard recipes to maintain food costs and product consistency.
- Assist in achieving and maintaining a reputation as a market leader in food quality and presentation
- Ensure all equipment within the kitchen is fully functional and safe, reporting any deficiencies to the Chef in Charge.
- To maintain personal hygiene and grooming standards.
- Create a great working environment , through enthusiasm, having a positive attitude, showing respect to all departments & people within the property, offering assistance to anyone that is in need.
- To attend training sessions and meetings as directed.
- Informing Senior Chefs of missing or limited items on the daily menus.
- Covering all duties required of the Chef de Partie in their absence.
About the Employer